[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Topic

Gary Sutcliffe w9xt at qth.com
Tue Jul 13 07:14:15 EDT 2004

Hi all

The topic for my NCJ CTT&T column is listed below.  I would appreciate your
comments. Please reply directly, and please include your call sign in your
response.

Its no secret the average age of hams is going up. As the number of solar
cycles you spent contesting increases, how has this affected or how do you
expect it to affect your contesting activities? What changes have you made
or expect to make to your station and antenna system?

Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt at qth.com