[CQ-Contest] NAQP RTTY

dennis o'connor k8do at mailblocks.com
Thu Jul 15 08:23:43 EDT 2004

awwww right, count me in...
part time (too damned old to stay up all night, besides I gotta go
outside the shack to take a whiz every 20 minutes)
  junk equipment (clapped out pk-232 running Pakratt off a 5.25" floppy,
and an even worse TR7)
don't understand this computer stuff (I got a copy of WF1B and maybe I
can figure out how to make it work, otherwise I will have to do a
pencil log - maybe you can score the pencil log for me?)
no talent (though I am sneaky and did win the USA Division in CQWW  for
Low Power SSB 80 Meters in 2000 by out thinking the big guns, since I
sure as hell didn't out gun them with my junk!)
junk antennas (a few rusty wires, not a single beam left working)
tired old Henry amp (that may or may not make it more than the first
hour, otherwise I'm low power)

So, assign me to your worst team so I don't drag anyone down...

Cheers  ...  Denny / doc on cw  -  K8DO