[CQ-Contest] CQ Tucson, AZ

BILL STRAW wb0o at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 19:42:57 EDT 2004

HI All,
  Last October my wife and I got a divorce, she got the 5 tower contest
station/alfalfa farm in N Dakota, I got our 2nd home in a no-antenna
gated community in AZ. Last month I bought the station/farm back, but
my job makes travel back to ND a bit tough right now. And my memory
of the constant Aurora in ND keeps haunting me.
  The contest bug has come back, and as I drive around Tucson, there
are some serious stations out there. Are you guys on this reflector?
Do you want a guest op for a few CW NAQP's or Sprints? I've got a few
club station options. I've sent a few E-mails that haven't been answered.
So here is a CQ Tucson :)  73's

Bill WB0O in Northeast Tucson.
(wb0o at yahoo.com)