[CQ-Contest] Beginning Contesting?

Ken Beals k6mr at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 9 13:01:53 EDT 2004

As far as I know, with N1MM you cannot do both CAT and
CW from the same serial port.  You can do CW from the
LPT port, so I would do that (hopefully your laptop
has one parallel port).   If not, the other option is
to use a USB-to-serial adapter for the CAT connection,
and the "real" serial port for CW.

Or, if you have a PCMCIA/CardBus slot, you can add an
adapter there for either serial or parallel.

Ken K6MR