[CQ-Contest] CO elmer 303 area code de VY1JA

J. Allen vy1ja at northwestel.net
Sat Jun 12 22:39:23 EDT 2004

This message is most likely on the wrong reflector, but is the only one I
know.  I apologize and ask that you steer me to the right place with a
direct message...

My son, who years ago was introduced to radio, is becoming interested again
and lives in the 303 telephone exchange in Colorado.  I would like to find
someone there to Elmer him. He is learns fast and has found a source for an
old Heathkit SB401.

At one time he knew his Morse and most of his theory.

Please point me in the right direction for obtaining help for him.

J.
VY1JA