[CQ-Contest] Invitation to visit the HAM RADIO and the BCC-Buffet

Irina Wend dl8dyl at gmx.de
Sun Jun 13 16:46:26 EDT 2004

Dear fellow contester,

Europe’s biggest Ham Fair HAM RADIO takes place in Friedrichshafen at
Lake Constance in the southwest of Germany at the new exhibition fair
from Friday, June 25, 2004 to Sunday, June 27, 2004.

The Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) and Rhein-Ruhr DX-Association (RRDXA)
invite all contesters to visit at the HAM RADIO the common Contest
Center in Hall A1, booth 173. This is a central place to go for
contesters from all over the world. You will always have enjoyable
conversations on any day.

Last year’s 20 year jubilee celebration of the BCC was loved by the
audience. By popular request we will organize an interesting evening
again this year – the BCC Buffet. Once again we have found a lovely
place to celebrate. This year we will meet on Saturday at 7pm in Gasthof
"Zur Neuen Post" in Oberteuringen, not far from Friedrichshafen. This
location has been chosen for its delicious grill buffet (attention:
cheaper prices for advance booking until 20th of June). Drinks are not
included in the price.

Please have a look at our website for further details:
http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/history/2004/80,222.html

It would be a pleasure for the BCC to meet you at the fair and have a
nice evening at our BCC Buffet. Do not hesitate to contact Irina DL8DYL
for questions and your reservation via E-Mail: dl8dyl at gmx.de

73 de Irina, DL8DYL
Bavarian Contest Club

--