[CQ-Contest] Problem with the Robot Server

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Fri Jun 18 09:45:40 EDT 2004

I have received a message that the server in California that houses the robot has blown a power supply.  The owners are working on the problem and hope to have it replaced sometime today.  They tell me that auto-replies are suspended until this is fixed but that once it is up and going there should be no other operational problems.  Your messages are queued here at the ARRL until the problem is corrected.

Thanks and we apologize for the equipment failure.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager