[CQ-Contest] Pilemania update

rin JG1VGX jg1vgx at jarl.com
Tue Jun 22 00:25:38 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have uploaded an updated version of JA1DYB Pilemania.
http://www.jg1vgx.net/etc/pilemania0.09.zip

Only but a big change is Yasushi has added a simplistic rate window.

And, thanks to Igor UN7GM and Chris ZL1CT, I have included a newer
master callsign database (the last one was more than a decade old!!).

Other requests including improved recognition of the end of the calls
(ie. add more reality) have not yet been implemented.

Unfortunately it won't run on 95/98/Me properly, eg. very low sound or
no sound at all. We have only tested on XP.

GAME checkbox is for Game mode where speed is incremented by 1 for each
QSO. Rect produces sound using rectangular wave, but this one may not so
useful

Many thanks for your comments and compliments for Pilemania. Comments
and bug reports are welcome!

73 rin JG1VGX (JA1ZLO op.)