[ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day and CW

N7MAL n7mal at citlink.net
Wed Jun 30 18:10:12 EDT 2004

Well let me put the operator thing to rest. I had worked a club station in
CA, which I'm very familiar with. The station was a 2A. I worked them a
little later on 80. I entered their call, hit the space bar, and CT
magically entered""""""5D""""""". My first entry was correct and CT just
made up the 5D. It got the section right. As for not knowing how to use CT,
well I've been using it every contest since the late 80's, and even have a
few, very few, wins. I think I know how to use CT. As for a copying error as
I've already said I copied it right the first time, CT made it up the second
time. It happened several more times and each time I had copied correctly
the first time. I learned many many years ago never to trust CT. Copy each
and every exchange everytime and this contest, FD, proved it.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal