[CQ-Contest] CT 9.92.01 log submission

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Sun Mar 7 16:31:40 EST 2004

Just did the WRITELOG command after the end of the ARRL DX SSB and in
checking both my cabrillo and .ALL logs I find CT changed my 20 meter
freq reading during the contest.
I started the contest on 20 meters and my first 21 Q's were logged as
14000.  I then QSY's to 40, 80, 160, shut down for the night and the
next day started logging again on 15 and 10.  I QSY'd to 20 mtrs again
at QSO number 154 and all my 20 meter QSO's now show a freq of 14175.
Do I need to change all my 20 meter QSO's after they changed to 14175
back to 14000 on my cabrillo log or will the log checking software
score it OK as is?
TIA & 73
                                     Alan Zack
                     Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
                         Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
          Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                               SEMPER PARATUS