[CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity

mike l dormann w7dra at juno.com
Tue Mar 9 23:00:57 EST 2004

with the advent of the UBN and busted calls, even big guns are sending
exchanges like
N6TR W7DRA 599 03, their call, your call, and the exchange. i send with a
hand key at 12 WPM, and i do have trouble with the 40 WPM guys.

i listened to the SSB contest and could not make heads or tails of what i
heard

gud luck

mike w7dra