[CQ-Contest] ARRL Phone - 40 m lack of bandplan compliance

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Wed Mar 10 15:41:38 EST 2004

Well, that´s quite drastic. What if the contest sponsor
would stipulate what frequencies can be used, i e a band
plan for the cqww contest. Beats me why nobody has come
up with this idea before. Don´t tell me it can´t be enforced
becourse it can.
I think we are at the point now that the contest sponsors
must stipulate more rules and regulations, it´s too much
of an anarchy out there.

73 Jim SM2EKM