[CQ-Contest] Re: Band Allocations

Bob Gates regates at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Mar 10 16:19:31 EST 2004

Interesting point Tony.  I also remember a VK station sent a note a while back
about their new allocation on 40 or 80.  Unfortunately I didn't save it.  Does
anyone have, or know where to find, a summary listing of various country's band
allocations for 40, 80 and 160?  Would certainly be a help for everyday use as
well as contests?

Bob, W7BJ