[CQ-Contest] Band Plan for All Countries?

Leigh S. Jones kr6x at kr6x.com
Fri Mar 12 21:09:08 EST 2004

Years of experience shows that it takes more than knowing privileges.
You need to know where privileges are ignored, both by those countries
where "gentlemen's agreements" are actually adhered to -- thus
limiting the actual frequency bandwidths in practice -- and the
countries where enforcement is known to be lax and adherence to the
rules is non-existent.  Or, you could take up the practice of tuning
around.