[CQ-Contest] List of Commonwealth Countries with Prefixed

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 13 01:11:25 EST 2004

The official list may be found at the (very obscure) page
http://www.contesting.co.uk/hfcc/information/codes.shtml

Why they would call the page "codes" is beyond me.  Anyway, there are
some that no one will ever work (anyone going to be on from Conway Reef
or Banaba?) that aren't on Andrew's list.

Hope this is of some use.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO