[CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's comments

Felipe J. Hernandez felipe at isla.net
Sun Mar 14 17:50:32 EST 2004

I think jims comments are right on track, but that philosophy is not shared
by everyone..
On the other hand,  I was already discussing Bruce's idea of integrating
categories that will accomodate
these ops with fewer time/stamina and  I think is the one that makes sense.

Times selection will make it interesting, since my peak times may not be the
same one as some other ham in the other side of the world.

I think its a feasible Idea but the things to consider would be
1. is it any 24 hours?
2.Is it a sat or a sunday contest within the full 48

Can the commitee Identify which are the reasons for the slowing of rates
apart from already worked stations?
That will make the desicion of which day will be better easier.

Felipe
NP4Z