[CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES

Mark Beckwith mark at concertart.com
Thu Mar 18 15:57:27 EST 2004

I don't know about you guys with REAL glasses, but I am now wearing
"dime-store readers" when I operate contests.  I hook the ear hooks over the
tops of the headphone ear covers.

With the dime-store glasses, the fact that the ear hooks are a couple inches
higher than if they are hooked on my ears doesn't seem to make things look
any different in the part where you look through with your eyes.

Growing old is hell.

Mark, N5OT