[CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 01:46:45 EST 2004

I've had a similar pair of Telex headphones for 25
years, but can't use them any more, since they are
monophonic, and all the current radios I use require
stereo headphones to differentiate receiver and
sub-receiver audio.

Looking at the brochure, these appear to be mono, too.
True?

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND

  Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T