[CQ-Contest] Re: DX Sprint is a good idea

sawyered at earthlink.net sawyered at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 11:01:51 EST 2004

No objection to the discussion of a sprint within a contest but isn't there already a contest that levels the playing field rather nicely for the Midwest boys?  Its called the WPX contest and the SSB version is coming up next weekend.  The midwest has high participation in the US Top Ten box in this one.

To me, there are lots of great contests.  If someone can't go 48, get on the Russian 24 this weekend or the WPX 36 next weekend, or the NAQP or whatever.  Leave the 48 marathon run for those that can do it alone.  That's my opinion anyway.

Ed  N1UR

See you on as NV1N next weekend.