[CQ-Contest] RE: WPX question

John Kent jwkent at gw.dec.state.ny.us
Mon Mar 22 08:21:00 EST 2004

It means that you're *competing* directly only against those in the same
category, not that your contacts need to be with other stations in your
category.  You work stations in all categories, but your final score is
compared with those in your own category to determine the winner of the
category (as in most conetsts).

73...
John/AA2DY