[CQ-Contest] Awesome offer

Jim Cain cainjim at mindspring.com
Thu May 6 11:12:28 EDT 2004

I will be at the Saturday evening Contest Dinner the weekend of the Dayton Hamvention. Anyone who has a copy of my book, "YASME, The Danny Weil and Colvin Radio Expeditions," and would like for me to sign it, is welcome to bring it to the dinner. Or, you could buy a copy at the ARRL booth at the convention site beforehand. Be advised, there is no (more) money in this for me. I just love the pressure of signing books -- making sure I spell your name right. Making sure I spell my name right.

Jim Cain, K1TN/9