[CQ-Contest] ARRL Membership/QST Readership Survey

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Tue May 11 21:00:39 EDT 2004

Hi Jim:
Do you know if there is a link to that article ???

Seeing that the ARRL has messed up my membership for 2 years in a row, I have
refused to join up again after 33 years as a member.

I sure would be interested in seeing what "Joe Hamm" is looking like for the future.

All I can see is I'd probably get depressed if things at the League are going the
way they have been !!!

Maybe I shouldn't ask, :<( !!!

73
Bob, K1VU