[CQ-Contest] Dayton atendees - tell us about the new Yaesu

Greg k9ig at contesting.com
Sun May 16 21:41:46 EDT 2004

Here is a link to the brochure that someone has already posted:

http://www.edcjp.jp/Dayton/2004/FT-DX9000.html

The radio was in a plastic display case, so no hands-on.  It is a HUGE
radio, over 21 inches side to side.  Main VFO knob is big as are the
meters and frequency display.  I heard that it will be available in a
200w and and 400w version.  The price I heard floating around was $12k
US (not sure for which version though!).

Greg
K9IG