Fw: [CQ-Contest] A Lack of Focus? (Was LotW - Needs MoreParticipation)

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Fri May 21 14:44:37 EDT 2004

Long standing Relationship ???

Life Member since 1973
only 3 addresses in that time.  Same call for most of that time,   NO WAS,
NO DXCC and n NO plans to try to get either.   If I choose to upload my logs
for somone else to use for those awards the process will have to be made
easier.
I respond to all SASE cards rx and a few  that don't send one.  I get my
cards from the Bureau about every 3 to 5 years maybe.

Why should I send identification to LOTW so I can upload my logs ???

Quack