[CQ-Contest] CW trainers

Dennis Ashworth K7FL at ARRL.NET
Sat May 22 21:42:07 EDT 2004

>At 05:06 PM 5/21/2004, Didonna, Richard wrote:
>>Does anybody know if PED is still supported or updated these days?

I've been following this thread with interest as I too am looking for a CW
contest simulator. However my desire is for something that runs reliably on
XP without DOS partitions, etc. etc. I was able to find only one in my
Google search.

<http://bbcyber.com/>http://bbcyber.com

Does anyone have experience with this product, or know of other CW contest
simulators available which are XP "certified"?

Dennis, K7FL
Battle Ground, WA