[CQ-Contest] Re: GLQP this weekend

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue May 25 11:45:36 EDT 2004

At 07:40 AM 5/25/2004, Thomas R. Williams wrote:

>Ditto WI8W's remarks. I'm disappointed that it was scheduled on the CQ WPX
>CW weekend too!

I have a modest suggestion .... if GLQP participants hear me CQing in the
WPX CW test, call me!  We can quickly do both the GLQP and WPX exchanges in
the same QSO (just send me a signal report and consecutive serial
number).  Now that stateside QSOs count 1 point in WPX, we can all profit
from the high level of activity this weekend.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on April 26, 2004
2706 contest stations at