[CQ-Contest] Were a lot of guys calling you by name in the contest?

Anthony Brooks wm3t at wm3t.com
Mon Nov 1 22:19:32 EST 2004

I thought I had changed my name a couple times, folks kept saying, "Thanks
Dave."  If I had known what a problem I would have with Whisky Mike 3 Tango,
being called Kilo Mike 3 Tango, I would have reconsidered!

Being called KM3T is a compliment to me!

Hey Dave, if your reading!

73 de
Anthony Brooks, WM3T