[CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sat Nov 6 03:01:57 EST 2004

Hans,

Is it reckless? Sorry I dont see it that way.
These are the stated facts.
As I see it, facts has just been prestented and
no judgement has been done.

1. IV3HAX/IU3X connects to a internet cluster from
    a Cape Verde provider and spots D44TD. This is
    clearly proven.
2. IV3TAN admits in a letter that IV3HAX was with him
    at D44TD site, also facts since IV3TAN did admit
    to it.

Up to the contest sponsors to judge how serious the
violation is, if it is a violation that is.

In my own point of view it doesnt look serious at all
and ofcourse I agree with IV3TAN that those 6 spots
didnt matter at all.
In the heath of the battle misstakes do happen, we
are only but humans.

73 Jim SM2EKM