[CQ-Contest] number of operators

corneliuspaul at gmx.net corneliuspaul at gmx.net
Sat Nov 6 09:31:32 EST 2004

Jim,

I dont know what this is all about, neither do I know IV3TAN

but if his friend stays around in his shack and brings him
something to drink or eat or whatever this doesnt break
any operators rule.
He could even climb the tower if necessary.

It is *single operator* because the operator does all the
*radio operating stuff* single-handedly, but he can have help
with the rest.

This is common practice, it is in the rules, and there is nothing
wrong with it.
Its been like that forever and since you are a long term
CQWW participant I suppose you would know it too...

73 Con DF4SA