[CQ-Contest] Dual port serial boards available

Dennis Ponsness wb0wao at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:13:16 EST 2004

Gang,
   I was lucky enough to acquire a couple of dual serial boards that I
"thought" would fit one of my machines, but alas they don't!  So, I have
them available for (preferably) trade.  AFAIK, they are both working as the
machines that they came out of were still operating 599. I know that we use
serial ports up like crazy, so I figured that someone on here may have a use
for them.  If so, email me direct and we may be able to work something out.
A photo of the boards is posted here...

http://www.wb0wao.com/files/serialboards.jpg

73

Dennis - WB0WAO