Fw: [CQ-Contest] Operator error

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Wed Nov 10 08:38:00 EST 2004

Hello  Art   and the Contest Gang

This can and does happen with other logging programs also you don't have to
be using a hand key to have it happen if you log the contact and somone
wants a repeat of the number and  the op is in a hurry the  NUMBER  for the
NEXT Q is sent by punching the  F2 button.  I've done it and sometimes I
catch it and sometimes the other OP is gone before I remember it  or catch
the mistake myself.

NO QUESTION  it is Operator error and unfortunately its the Other guy who
gets DINGED.

Quack