[CQ-Contest] Operator error

W7GG w7gg at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 11:47:41 EST 2004

Why not identy this fine this world class op?  He is a high integrity
contester and an excellent op on both CW and SSB.  He does things from the
"black hole" of the Pacific NW that the rest of us also rans only dream
about!!

Dan Handa, W7WA is easily in the top 20 contest ops in the US if not the
world!

Personally I think he shoulod submit his log because its what the other
station copies vs what you send that really counts and the log checkers and
their SW tools can easily check that out...... de W7GG