[CQ-Contest] RE: Operator error -- TU

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Wed Nov 10 22:04:09 EST 2004

Thanks for all the info and advice.  Several people think that the software allows for +/-1, but no definitve word from Tree, yet, and I have not yet communicated with N1ND.  Absent any other definitive info or instruction, I'll send in the log and a note.  And I'll try to learn to use the logging software better.

One point to mention (as did W7TMT):  The guy who decided to scrap his entry in order not to get other people dinged is a real class act.  Reminds me of the story about Al Kaline declining a raise one year because he felt he had not had a good enough season.

73, Art K3KU