[CQ-Contest] Packet statistics

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 09:15:05 EST 2004

Hi Mauri:

I certainly do not share this impression.   It can be debated whether
packet assistance actually helps.  Personally, I think the higher scores
are due to better operating skills and stations.

I do not believe that most of the high-scoring single operators
are cheating by using packet and claiming unassisted.  I
certainly don't believe it is true of the ones I know personally.

73,

Mark, KD4D