[CQ-Contest] ARRL On Line Soapbox

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Fri Nov 12 09:30:33 EST 2004

Wanted to remind y'all to post your contest stories and photos to the
ARRL Online Soapbox at

http://www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox/

I think I speak for all of the authors doing our write-ups when I say we
find your comments on propagation and stories about your participation
valuable when preparing our articles for QST and the ARRL Web.  This is
also the easiest way to get a photo considered for inclusion with the
QST articles.

We are also always looking for interesting material that could be
incorporated into a side-bar, as well as persons in various regions of
the country to assist with doing "Regional Reports" on the contests.  If
you are interested in assisting with regional write-ups, just drop me a
note and I will get the information to the appropriate author.

Thanks and 73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager