[CQ-Contest] MFJ-432 voice keyer buttons

VE6JY Don Moman ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Sun Nov 14 13:06:39 EST 2004

Heck, they don't even stand up to very intermittent usage.... they just
become very intermittent.   Likely any switch costing over a nickel would
work better.
However having modified many of these units, I'd suggest forgetting about
putting your better switches into the front panel. For contesting, it's just
not a convenient place to have them. Put them into a remote box or wire them
into the function keys on your logging program. The simplest is to take an
old 3 button mouse and wire those switches in, they seem to last forever and
are very ergonomic to handle.

73 Don
VE6JY