[CQ-Contest] Single Op Unassisted - Propagation Assistance?

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 17:53:39 EST 2004

Internet
> sites during the contest period if you are single-op unassisted?

As you know, Tim, I'm very much a "boy and his radio" kind of contester.

In that mindset, any information which doesn't reach me via my
antenna-connector/headset route doesn't belong in the shack.

Having said that, I'd have to wonder what sort of Radioman, with his head
inside the band, would need to consult an internet site for propagation
information?

73, de Hans, K0HB