[CQ-Contest] Another gratuitous SS-CW trick

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Sun Nov 14 23:59:20 EST 2004

As much of a stickler as I am for the "spirit of the rules" and contest ethics, I must agree with Ken on this.

In 31 years of contesting, warming up on the air *before* a contest starts has never been an issue, nor have I ever imagined that it would be.

I know many top contesters who do exactly that, and have for years and years.

Is there some misunderstanding that people are logging these qsos and rubber clocking?

I'm sorry, I don't get this one at all.

73,
N5NJ