[CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20041117

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Nov 19 03:44:19 EST 2004

Hi Lee

> Is there any way I can convert my scp file to ascii text? There are several morse programs that could then send me those calls for practice. Looking at the .dta file with a text editor just yielded unrecognizable characters.

You can use the MEdit software (freeware) written by Alex VE3NEA

http://www.netvampire.com/ham/Files/MEdit.zip

Alex wrote many interesting tools for contesters.

Have a look to its home page :

http://www.dxatlas.com/

Most of the packages can even be controlled by COM/OLE events, which
eases integration with third-party softwares.

For example, we recently interfaced HamCAP (its VOACAP graphical
front-end) within Win-Test (www.win-test.com).

73

Larry - F6FVY