[CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Nov 20 01:51:00 EST 2004

I totally agree, Bill.  I was responding to a post that seemed to
contemplate total disclosure -- "XX just moved to 40, so he must be looking
for one of his famous skew path Asian mults ..."  Yes, of course, a way can
be found to disclose enough to be VERY interesting without giving away the
store.  Let's get on with it.

73, Pete N4ZR