[CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Nov 20 06:49:19 EST 2004

And ar-cluster nodes can plot spots in real time on a dx-atlas map.
Interesting but not very useful as implemented.  I have done a similar
thing with vba on ms mappoint.  Again interesting, but not necessarily
all that useful for propagation as it shows mostly where the active
spotters are spotting the stuff they find interesting and not
necessarily where all the openings are.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net