[CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Sat Nov 20 21:24:18 EST 2004

Actually, what is more fun is the see the 6 guys in my category who are centered around my score.  That gives me a few folks to try
to catch up to... and an idea about who is trying to catch up to me - hi!  Add one line that shows the top guy in my category just
so I can see how far I have to go...

Some operators would be happy to share and see band-by-band totals of their competitors, with an indication of what's changed in the
last 15 minutes.  Others may be more shy and only want to show total Q/M/Points.  We might call the former "LeaderBoard Full" and
the later "LeaderBoard Light".  Of course, the Light guys will not be able to see any of the details that the Full guys can see.

-- Eric K3NA