[CQ-Contest] Check in SS

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 09:12:15 EST 2004

I had this problem a LOT.  People are saying "sixty five".  That sounds
identical to "fifty five."  SIX FIVE and FIVE FIVE don't sound much alike.

Seems like it was happening more this year, but maybe the awful
memories just fade.  Yes, clear pronunciation, pronouncing each
digit, etc., help.

My call is awful...somehow Delta and Alpha just aren't far enough
apart in QRM.  Actually, it's lousy on CW, too!  Too many dits at
the end...

73,

Mark, KD4D