[CQ-Contest] Here we go again

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 14:42:13 EST 2004

Good day all:

This contest simply wouldn't be Sweepstakes.  The two suggestions
that seem to come up every year are:

1.  Shorten the contest...24 hours is too long
2.  Switch to allowing a QSO on each band

This begins to look more and more like NAQP.  However, Sweepstakes
participation is MUCH higher.  At the moment, it seems like a case
of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

73,

Mark, KD4D