[CQ-Contest] windows -based contest programs: a question..

ox ted at kaunas.omnitel.net
Wed Nov 24 11:23:25 EST 2004

I am long years TR user myself.I  have installed MIXWIN for digi modes,but never tried it for CW or PHONE contests.
TR logics became close to my hart during those years and changing to MM or any other will take much time ,efforts and reduced scores at least for certain time.
My question is:where is Tree now and maqy he add something to this chorus?I secretly hope he is working on new Windows based soft with the same TR logics.

73! Ted,LY2OX,life TR subscriber