[CQ-Contest] Here we go again

Rick Bullon kc5ajx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 01:26:35 EST 2004

Hey Mike I agree with you. We have to many catagories in contests. The FCC
narrowed down the license class now we need to narrow down the contest
classes.

Single op low power  ( everyone where the power is under 100 watts and a
single op to do all the radio stuff in the shack. Icluding SO1R, SO2R, and
QRP if you want to run packet fine)

Single op High power same as above but over 100watts

Multi op high power ( if there is more than 1 op at the station then it is
multi op no matter how many transmitters)

Let the contest sponser decide what awards are given out ie 1st 2nd and 3rd
in each Arrl section or call area or each country  world what ever...
73
Rick
kc5ajx