[CQ-Contest] Paper Logs to Cabrillo

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 14:30:57 EST 2004

Hi Ken
Try SuperDuper from EI5DI  www.ei5di.com
It is free and very very easy to use. It is a full blown Un-Assisted contest
logger but should fit your needs.
I use it to type up paper logs received for the IOTA contest so that all
logs can be submitted in cabrillo format to make the adjudication much
better. The post contest logging is excellent.
73
Jim  MM0BQI