[CQ-Contest] Post Logging Contest File Preparation

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 29 17:35:58 EST 2004

I'd recommend CT, which is available free, for post contest log
preparation.  Jim is not quite correct when he says you must "type" in
the date and time.  With NA, my understanding is that you create a
Cabrillo file and then edit the dates/times with a text editor, as Jim
suggested about CT.  However, CT has a PostContest mode that allows you
to set the date once for each contest date and type the times for each
QSO in the logging program itself, so you don't have to edit the dates
and times in the Cabrillo file at all.

Sorry I can't speak to the other logging programs.

73,

John, K4BAI.