[CQ-Contest] Be careful

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:55:56 EST 2004

Some of us ,  really don't have that kind of funding, land or local
permissions, even we may have the skills.

Each sport has different leagues,  Little league baseball,  for the kids is
a good example,  it lets kids get in and have a sense of competition and
sport.  Even though it's not the majors, it's fun for them.

Seems like more people involved in radio sport would mean more points for
the big guns.

Best 73's
Rich
K5SF