[CQ-Contest] Anonymous/pseudonymous posts

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Nov 30 21:50:14 EST 2004

Amusing ... there has been a lot of speculation off the reflector that,
given your pseudonym, you probably were someone else.

Anyway, I stand by my point -- one shouldn't have to search for IP
addresses to know the identity of someone who posts on a reflector.  If you
really didn't intend to obscure your identity, the From: line would have
said W2EV, or you could have signed your messages.

73, Pete N4ZR